Extreme Beer Fest takes over the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center in Boston February 1-2. The 16th annual event has become a Boston tradition; an opportunity to celebrate Brewers that push the boundaries of brewing. This year’s event will feature more than 120 Brewers showcasing over 400 beers.
Some of the Massachusetts beers on hand will include:
- KrafTea (Worcester)
- Bent Water Brewing Company (Lynn)
- Boston Beer Company (Jamaica Plain)
- Brewmaster Jack (Northampton)
- Cambridge Brewing Company (Cambridge)
- Down the Road Beer Co. (Everett)
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company (Framingham)
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company (Worcester)
- Henry and Fran Brewing Company (West Boylston)
- Jack’s Abby Brewing (Framingham)
- Lamplighter Brewing Company (Cambridge)
- Naukabout Brewery (Mashpee)
- Night Shift Brewing (Everett)
- Somerville Brewing Company (Somerville)
- Springdale Barrel Room (Framingham)
- Vanished Valley Brewing (Ludlow)
And that’s just the locals! There will be breweries from across New England and from as far away as North Carolina, Georgia, Illinois – even a few from California!
Tickets for the second session have already sold out, so don’t delay! Session #1 takes place on February 1 from 6-9:30 p.m. and Session #3 takes place on February 2 from 6-9:30 p.m. Admission is $65 and tickets can be purchased at beeradvocate.com/extreme.
You might also like: Try These Great Local Sushi Spots
Honda Cars of Boston
If you’re looking for a new car in the Boston area, you’ll not find a better selection or better value than you’ll find at Honda Cars of Boston. Located at 100 Broadway Rt. 99 in Everett, Honda Cars of Boston has been family owned for 40 years. The Giacchino family promises that they’ll always present pricing in a clear and uncomplicated manner. Stop in and find the new car of your dreams today!